Table of Contents
- Interpretation and Definitions
- a. Interpretation
- b. Definitions
- Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
- a. Types of Data Collected
- b. Use of Your Personal Data
- Advertising and Analytics Services
- Your Choices/How To Opt Out
- Retention of Your Personal Data
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Security of Your Personal Data
- Children’s Privacy
- California Privacy Rights
- Global Customers — Your Rights under GDPR
- Additional Notice To Residents Of The European Economic Area (EEA)
- Links To Our Website
- More About Tracking Technologies
- Dispute Resolution For United States Residents/Arbitration/Limitation Of Liability
- Contact Us
Thank you for using Quik-Trip Shopping!
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), please also review Section titled Additional Notice To Residents Of The European Economic Area (EEA) below which contains important additional information.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Quik-trip Shopping.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Quik-trip Shopping, accessible from https://quiktripshopping.com
- Service refers to the usual course of Quik-Trip Shopping’s business, such as in connection with our recruitment, events, sales and/or marketing activities (collectively, the “Services”).
- Country refers to: Georgia, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Device refers to user’s computer, mobile, e-reader, tablet or other device used to access the Quik-Trip Shopping website and our Services (collectively, the “Devices”).